Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's here!!!

Alicia Padrón's wonderful book "I love you all year around" arrived yesterday, and what a treat!  Her soft and sweet illustrations enhance the story and add an extra layer of tenderness to a tale about the love of a child and a mother through the seasons of the year.  It's both a picture book and a pop-up book, and Alicia's illustrations of a loving mouse family are just delightful. My favorite pop-up page shows both mother and child, all bundled up, making snow angels (and I don't even like winter!)

Thank you, Alicia, for the giveaway and for the chance of having my very own signed copy of your first picture book (I know there'll be many, many more!) 

1 comment:

  1. Awww Monica thank you!!! I'm so glad you got the book and that you like it!

    Thank you for saying all those wonderful things.. you know, that is my favorite pop-up page too!! I can't believe how the paper engineers managed to make that work, is pretty cool right? :o)

    Thank you my friend, I'm so happy you like it!!
    xo

    Ali

    ReplyDelete