Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cat sketch | Desenho de um gato

I've been trying to get a bit looser with my drawing... It works when I'm just sketching, without worrying about the end result. This relaxed cat, lying on a blanket, was on the window of the adoption center closer to where I live. I sketched him/her really fast and now I plan to get it done in ink mostly and just a bit color, very loosely... We'll see if I can get it right! :-)

Tenho tentado me soltar mais no meu desenho. Eu consigo quando estou só rabiscando, sem me preocupar com o resultado final. Este gato/a relaxando num cobertor estava na janela do centro de adoção de animais perto de onde moro. Desenhei ele/ela bem rápido e agora meu plano é refaze-lo com nanquim e só um pouco de cor, bem solto... Vamos ver se acerto! :-)

3 comments:

  1. oooh, fun blog! I've just discovered you and really enjoy your work. I'll keep my eye out for more by bookmarking you.

    - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch. I love how free the lines feel. Good luck with adding the color and ink (although I think it looks great just the way it is now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand...my sketches are loose too and I have trouble maintaining the style when I finish. Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete